An introductory guide to shamanism - the oldest and most enduring spiritual wisdom tradition - and its powerful practices for healing and finding wholeness.
Learn how to:
- build an altar and create a sacred space
- conduct ceremonies and create a daily ritual
- connect with spirit helpers, including power animals and guides
- undergo transformative journeys for healing and development
- connect with ancestors and descendants
- use dance as a tool for awakening and freedom
... and much more!
The Hay House Basics series features world-class experts sharing their knowledge on the topics that matter most for improving your life.